{ Review } Vida Glow Marine Collagen - Pineapple

Vida Glow, Collagen drink, Marine Collagen,

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates as usual! Been quite busy with LOVEABOX ( November to Loveabox contents are revealed on the website and Loveabox in December are now available too! ) and my camera can't be turned on right now, sob. I already sent it to the repair centre and they said it will take at least one week to fix it. Really hope they can fix it soon. Can't believe how important my camera is until it's not with me anymore. :( I have other camera but I still like my EOS 70D the most. /uglysobbings. Anyway, great news everyone! I will be active on blogging again from now on and will make sure to at least post one article every month! Since I can't take any pictures right now, I will be posting reviews with the pictures that I already took like moooonths ago. lol. 

Back to the review! The kind Marxie from -  Aegyoprincess (I can't believe I actually forgot what's her blog's URL is, lol. You have to update your blog more, Marxie!) actually was contacted by Vida Glow to review their collagen and the kind Marxie actually suggested them to send their collagen drink to me too! I was looking for a collagen drink that time and it was such a perfect timing! Thank you, Marxie! I LOVE YOU. *sends you a virtual finger heart that Jaesuk always does* HAHA, don't kill me. I told Marxie I wanted to get the Peach one because Peach is my favorite fruit and flavor but I got the Pineapple one instead, lol. Not that I am complaining but kinda wished that I could've gotten the Peach one instead. I really should be more grateful, sorry. Haha. 

ABOUT VIDA GLOW MARINE COLLAGEN


Vida Glow, Collagen drink, Marine Collagen,

Vida Glow's marine collagen is a fibrous protein that nourish hair, skin and nails from within. Vida Glow's marine collagen comes in powder form which makes it incredibly easy to stir into your favorite drink or even food! According to their website, Vida means life and with every serving the aim is to give you a little extra "life glow". 

Do you know that collagen is the most abundant protein and the second largest substance (behind water) in the human body? Until our mid - twenties, our bodies naturally produce collagen. As this production slows and eventually ceases, we begin to see the effects of ageing. Replenishing collagen levels will help benefit the building blocks that maintain our hair, skin, nails and joints.

PACKAGING

Vida Glow, Collagen drink, Marine Collagen,

I must say I really adore the packaging! The container is really sturdy and the design is just really adorable! The container is easy to open and what I am really thankful about is how it's very easy to tear the sachets! Like seriously that's what I'm really thankful about for the packaging lol. You know how some sachets are hard to open even there is this part to help make you easier to open it but at the end you will still need to find a scissor to open! lol. and I am always in trouble with finding where the scissor is.. /sigh (need to learn to put stuffs in place)

Vida Glow, Collagen drink, Marine Collagen,

When you open the cap, you'll see a thank you message written on the inside of the cap and are also welcomed with a brochure full of details (even nutritional information are included!) about the Marine Collagen. 

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Energy 47KJ *per serving | 1577KJ *per 100g
Protein 2.6g *per serving | 88.8g *per 100g
Fat. total saturated less than 1g *per serving | less than 1g *per 100g
Carbohydrate less than 1g *per serving| 8.9g *per 100g
Sodium 3.54mg *per serving | 118mg *per 100g

.....



Vida Glow, Collagen drink, Marine Collagen, Vida Glow Marine Collagen

There are total of 30 sachets inside of the container and each sachet contains 3g of the powder. 3g of the powder are more than enough for one cup of water. I usually mixed it with my lemon water every morning and the pineapple taste definitely add more flavor to my lemon water! It adds a lil bit of sweetness just enough to counter the sourness of the lemon and it tasted really good (the taste and odor are definitely subtle but you definitely still can taste a hint of the pineapple!). I definitely prefer adding this marine collagen to make my lemon water taste better! The powder is finely milled so you are free to mix it even with cold water without any hassle.

HOW TO INCLUDE VIDA GLOW IN YOUR DAILY LIFE

  • Mix Vida Glow in your bottle of water to ensure you're getting 2L a day
  • Stir Vida Glow in your colourful juice
  • Blend Vida Glow in your yogurt
  • Sip Vida Glow whilst you're reading your book or magazine
  • Get creative with Vida Glow in your favorite food or drink

I only mixed it with my lemon water before and haven't tried mixing it with anything else. Blend it in a greek yogurt does sound good though! I will definitely try it together with a plain yogurt next. If you want to mix it with your food like porridge, I definitely suggest you to get the original flavor (such an obvious thing to say, haha).  

Tbh, I didn't see much differences on my skin and hair (probably because I only drank it once a day in the morning) but I definitely noticed differences on my nails! I have weak nails and they weren't that healthy looking but after drinking this marine collagen once a day for about one month, my nails became stronger and much more healthier looking than before! I feel like if only I drank it twice a day for a longer period I might ended up getting better results on my skin and my hair. I honestly really like the collagen. I really like that it added that subtle pineapple flavor to my-boring-everyday-lemon-water-in-the-morning. The only thing is that it's quite expensive. I'm going to try eat healthily again soon so I might repurchase! Peach is definitely going to be my next flavor! haha. Might give a Beauty Blender a try too. 


Vida Glow Marine Collagen available in Original (30 x 3g servings) , Original Loose Powder (90 x 3g servings), Beauty Blend (contains chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, raw cacao powder and more), Pineapple, Peach, Blueberry (this one always sold out), and Mango! 

For the 30 x 3g servings (except Beauty Blend) it will cost you $44.95 per container and you may purchase 2 (2 packs at $79.90) or 3 packs (3 packs at $109.95) for a cheaper price! For Beauty Blend and Original Loose Powder you can subscribe to Vida Glow to get a cheaper price. 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day guys! <3

** This post is sponsored but all my thoughts and opinions aren't influenced by it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment