{ ♥ Valentine's Special } Handmade Chocolate & Card

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Hey guys! Today I'll be writing something a bit different from the usual. From the title and the picture above you already know it's about the upcoming Valentine's day right? :D To any of you who is still wondering what to give to your lovely boyfriend or crush, how about a handmade chocolate this time? This is actually my first time making my own chocolate and I seriously thought it will be easy because I just need to melt the chocolate and put them into the mold but nope, nope.. lol. I should've done my researches more but yeah I was totally fooled into thinking that it is really easy to make one! Prepare yourself because this post is unexpectedly long because of the so many pictures! lol.

I actually got the Valentine's Chocolate Kit from Gmarket and mine is from this seller here. You can see that they actually offer many different types of chocolate! You can get them separately (choose how many grams of chocolate you want and what kind of packagings you want by your own) or you can pick the set they already offer! I got the Fall In Love Chocolate Kit here but too bad it's already out of stock now if you want the same kit... OTL.. However, there is a similar kit (Delight Chocolate Kit) here that is still available! It's just instead of a box, you'll be given a plastic packaging. If you still want the box, last time I checked the box is still available if you purchase it separately here. For me, I think this seller has the best chocolate making kit in Gmarket! Although tbh, I'm not sure if you purchase it now you guys will make it out on Valentine though.. ^^" But if you don't mind giving it to your special someone a bit late, you can hurry up purchase now before they're out of stock! 

I actually got into fight with my bf when I made this chocolate for him and I'm glad things already been sorted out now.. Was wondering if I actually able to give him the chocolate too because we were fighting.. ^^"
Really really glad that everything is fine now! 

The Materials


バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ,

These are the chocolates that I bought. I bought extra just incase I messed up and I'm glad that I did! lol. They all have different flavors. Milk chocolate, white chocolate, strawberry chocolate, I'm not really sure what is the green and purple lol. I think green is a melon flavor or something and purple might be a grape flavor but I could be wrong! LOL. Need to taste it again.. The flavors are very subtle (that's why it's hard for me to distinguish what flavor it is lol) so even if they're mixed together they still taste fine. I'm not really sure but from what I saw from their picture I believe that the chocolate is from a company named Beryl's Chocolate Sdn Bhd and surprisingly Beryl's Chocolate is actually a Malaysian's brand which their first factory was set up in Desa Serdang located at the southern zone of Kuala Lumpur, in 1995. I'm glad that the chocolate tasted actually good! Even better than what I thought it would be! 


These are the box, ribbons, the bag and the packagings for the chocolate. I didn't know that I have to assemble it by myself. lol. I got myself an extra ribbon (the pink one).


The bag once it's assembled! I love the color combinations. This bag is actually purchased separately and it doesn't come together with the Fall In Love Kit. 


The box! 

This is how it looks like when it's assembled. I swear it was quite hard for me to assemble it! Can't believe I actually managed to assemble it alone since I'm quite weak at stuff like this. Glad that I didn't wreck the box too lol. 


These are the packagings for the chocolate. Got an extra packaging for a middle size/square chocolate. I decided to get the pink ribbon to wrap the middle size chocolate. 

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Thought I will only receive 4 packagings in total (judging from the picture on their website and I can't read Korean) but there are actually total of 12 packagings (3 for each design). I love the designs a lot! I love how simple and girly it is. Love the color combinations too!


I like how you can write some notes on the back of the packaging!

valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

The molds, bought some chocolate pens in sky blue and pink, dried strawberry and some nuts. My bf really likes to eat nuts so it's like a must thing to include in my handmade chocolate. Whenever I heard him crunching over the phone and I asked what he is snacking on and it always turned out to be nuts lol. I always be like "eh? nuts again? D:" haha. Me on the other hand doesn't really like nuts. How I wish I like nuts so I can snack them instead of those unhealthy snacks T____T
I thought of including crushed oreos in my chocolate too but I actually forgot... OTL

valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

These are the wrappers for the smaller size chocolate that comes together with stickers and plastic for the chocolate. 

The stickers! Love the wordings! "You are my favorite thought", "Made by me handmade chocolate", "Handmade chocolate it's so delicious" and so on! lol. Glad the English is fine because when I was browsing through Gmarket, some of the packagings from the other seller have wrong spellings for their English. lol.


The wrapper comes in different patterns and they're just too pretty  D:


The plastic wrappers for the chocolate.


How To Make The Chocolate

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Firstly, transfer the chocolate according to their colors into the piping bags. 


I forgot to mention before but I'm also given these Chocolate Transfer Sheet. Had to cut them individually first before using and make sure to cut it before you melt the chocolate.


It's time to melt all le chocolate!~


Once the chocolates are completely melted (make sure it's completely melted or else you'll have a hard time to pipe the chocolate!), you're ready to fill in the chocolate molds! Milk chocolate not pictured above because it leaked when I was melting it. Not sure that I wasn't being careful enough or the piping bag was already teared before I even put the chocolate in ^^" Btw, this is the important part! I didn't know that chocolate actually hardens really fast, OTL (is it only me who didn't know about this? lol). I didn't fill the molds quick enough that some of my chocolate hardened before I could actually fill them into the molds. Had to transfer the chocolates into different piping bags to remelt the chocolate again. OTL... I prepared myself a spatula just incase dropping the tray won't help smoothen the surface of the chocolate but turned out I didn't need a spatula at all. You have to be careful when dropping the tray too because once I didn't notice the tray was slightly tilted... and there goes my chocolate... lol.

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Filling the chocolate into these molds are harder that what I thought. I should've cut the tips of the piping bags a little bit smaller so it could've filled in those small parts easier... Well, I'm still a beginner indeed, I hope my bf doesn't mind with the messy-not-so-cute-chocolate ^^" 
Placing the Chocolate Transfer Sheet was quite hard too. I actually gave up on using it afterwards tbh lol.

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate
バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Wait your chocolate to harden and you're done! It didn't take that long for the chocolate to harden so it probably took me around 10 minutes or something and maybe less? Sorry that I forgot to time it but I believe it didn't really take that long. Remove your chocolate from the molds and if you got yourself a chocolate pen, you can write anything you like on the chocolate then wait for it to harden again. To use the chocolate pen like the one I got, I had to melt it first too before using and I swear it gets hard super fast like real fast lol. Btw pictured above are the chocolate I made that I will give to my bf! Of course I had some fails too (accidentally tilted the tray and the chocolate got mixed lol) but luckily I still managed to make some good enough to give to him. Wrote his name and my name on some of the chocolate using the chocolate pens! I really regret that I forgot to include some crushed oreos ;-; 

Valentine Cards

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate
バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

I decided to make my own Valentine Cards too! However this card pictured above is totally not my own idea! lol. You can watch the tutorial for this card above below here ;-


I totally recommend checking her channel out because she uploads super adorable DIY card videos! This one is super cute and doesn't require so many tools only cheap watercolor, brushes and a watercolor paper are needed so it's totally what I can make with what I already have at home! Just too bad that I don't have a purple color (tried to mix colors to get purple but mine turned out ugly perhaps because I didn't get the right amount of colors T A T) and also becsuse my watercolor paper isn't a good quality one so mine turned out uglier, lol. 

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate
バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

Inside of the card! This one I also copied it from Youtube, lol.. but! I changed some things to make it more like my own.. lol. and mine is really messy.. OTL. I'm blaming the paper and I didn't have a tape to make it looks cleaner! /excuses lol. For the right side of the card, I just decorate it on my own. You can watch the tutorial for it here! ;- 


My mom said my cards look like cards made by kindergarten kids.... /criesinlecorner

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate
バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

I actually made two cards! This one is actually much more simple because I didn't have enough time.. I'm not sure if you guys can see but it's a heart shaped card! Thought the card looked too simple so I added the cute lil bunny as an embellishment, lol. 

The Outcome (pictures heavy)

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ, valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate


バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ,valentine, valentine's special, love, chocolate, valentine's chocolate, valentine's card, valentine card, valentine chocolate

バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ

I'm done! :D


バレンタインデー, バレンタインチョコレート, バレンタインチョコ

Put everything inside the bag and I'm ready to give it to my bf! :D Hope he will likes it! Because the instructions to make the chocolate from this seller is only available in Korean, I thought this post might help somehow if you actually decided to get something from the seller too. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below! :) 

Do let me know if you already have anything prepared for the upcoming Valentine too! Hope you guys will have a lovely day for the upcoming Valentine 
To those who are going to confess their love this Valentine, I wish you a good luck!
Have a nice day everyone! 


 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 





No comments:

Post a Comment