{ REVIEW } Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

Hey guys! How are you guys doing lately? There are just so many stuffs happening in my life lately. My wisdom tooth started to appear (it hurts sometime and was hard for me to chew my food ): ), my bro is getting married and my business finally making another progress! Guess I can start sharing about it with you guys in 2 weeks time! :D Really can't wait to share the about it with you guys! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates and not replying the comments, I'll be replying comments soon and hopefully I'll be able to update regularly again too. Btw, random but any of you guys are playing Pokemon GO? Haha. 

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

Today, I'll be reviewing the toner/skin from the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral first. Tbh, this is the first time I'm having a complete skincare routine (from toner to cream) from Innisfree. I don't really have much Innisfree's skincare products at home. The results I got with their skincare products were mediocre so I wasn't that interested on trying more. You know how there are certain brands that just don't work on you but they work well on other people's skins? lol. Despite knowing that, the Jeju Sparkling Mineral line completely seduced me.. OTL. The packaging and knowing that the product contains carbonated sparkling mineral water from Jeju Island just somehow attracted me. This collection contains 6 skincare products which help delivers deep moisture into the skin while helping brightening the skin. The products also are 6 FREE SYSTEM ;- no paraben, animal ingredient, mineral oil, color, artificial fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea.



PRODUCT INFO


Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

NAME | Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin
DESCRIPTIONS | A skin toner with Jeju sparkling mineral water that delivers rich mineral nutrition for skin that’s clear and filled like it's been soaked in a hot spring 
DIRECTIONS | Soak a cotton pad with the product to wipe the face along the skin texture or take an adequate amount on your palms to apply over the face.
NET. WT | 200 ml. 
PRICE | ₩ 13,000


.......

PACKAGING


Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin is stored in a gorgeous blue plastic bottle so you don't have to worry on accidentally dropping it at all. The packaging is one of the main reasons as to why I purchased the product, lol. Don't you think the blue shade is just too gorgeous to pass by? I love how simple Innisfree's packagings usually are.

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

The cap is a screw cap with innisfree carved on it. 

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

There's a stopper inside to prevent any unwanted leaking during shipping. The size of the hole for the toner to come out is just good. I didn't have any problem with excessive product coming out through the hole. 

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,
Back of the bottle.
Not a single information in English available on the back of the bottle, just in Hangul. This toner is good for 12months after opening. 

Bottom of the bottle.
Expiry date is available on the bottom of the bottle.

Overall, I really love the packaging and if I would give 4 out of 5 stars just for the packaging alone, haha. The blue shade is just too gorgeous for me *O* I love how simple the packaging too. No complain for the packaging at all. 


.......

SCENT


I feel like the scent pretty much has a calming effect? It feels relaxing to put it on as the scent is on natural side. I thought it smells citrusy too and when I checked out the ingredients list turned out that it contains citrus extracts. The citrus extracts help make it kind of refreshing during application too. I think the scent isn't overpowering at all and those with sensitive noses won't likely have any problems with it too. 

.......

INGREDIENTS LIST


ONSEN-SUI(86.9%), PROPANEDIOL, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, GLYCERETH-26, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, BETAINE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGARCANE) EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, OCTYLDODECETH-16, XANTHAN GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FRAGRANCE


Checked the ingredients list and surprise surprise to see all of the extracts. Most of the extracts are known for their antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory capabilities. I'm surprised to see the lemon extract there in the ingredients list. Not only from Propanediol, lemon extract and some of the citrus extracts might cause irritation too. Lemon juice is highly acidic and exceedingly irritating to skin. Although I didn't get any reactions from using the toner I feel like the toner might cause irritation to certain people. Some of the ingredients are also low to moderate hazard. 



.......

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY.FORMULA


Just like what you can expect from most toners, it's watery. It's absorbed to the skin pretty quick and I feel like it's more on hydrating side of a toner. 





WHAT'S MY OPINION?

This is the first time I'm having a complete skincare routine from Innisfree and the toner alone is pretty good however the result I got from using the complete line is just so-so.. Based on the ingredients, I feel like the toner might cause irritation to certain people. The good thing it doesn't contain alcohol and the not so good is it contains lemon extract. It's a fairly good toner. I didn't have any breakouts when I was using the toner and I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars for my rating. 



PROS. 

1. Do I need to say more about the gorgeous blue packaging? :D
2. 6-free system ; no paraben, animal ingredient, mineral oil, color, artificial fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea!
3. The refreshing yet calming citrusy scent.
4. Most of the ingredients are great ingredients which mostly consist of fruit extracts.
5. Slightly on hydrating side of a toner.
5. Didn't break me out.

CONS. 

1.Very few number of the ingredients are low to moderate hazard and potential irritant (which might cause irritation to some people)
2. Lemon extract which is highly acidic.




✧✧ What do you guys think of the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral line? Don't you agree the packaging is just too gorgeous? What is your favourite Innisfree product? Do let me know in the comment section below! :D

Innisfree, Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, Jeju, Jeju Island, Mineral Water, Sparkling Mineral Water,

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!





 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 







No comments:

Post a Comment