{ REVIEW } It's Skin Cookie & Hand Cream

it's skin cookie and hand cream, cookie, hand cream, it's skin, review, handcream, it's skin cookie&hand creamit's skin cookie and hand cream, cookie, hand cream, it's skin, review, handcream, it's skin cookie&hand cream

Hey guys! I want to keep myself busy today so here I'm reviewing a hand cream by It's Skin! I took the pictures a very long time ago and finally reviewing it today because I don't have any other pictures for my review on my laptop right now, haha. I actually bought this hand cream for me and my friends (Michelle, Gloria and Marxie) like a year ago for their christmas packages. There are three versions available which is the original, strawberry and the mint one. I got two of the mint version and two of the strawberry version for us. I thought the hand cream looks very cute and would smell nice so decided to purchase it! This hand cream actually won a Reddot Award 2014 for the packaging design and also recently won a German Design Award Special 2016!


PRODUCT INFO


it's skin cookie and hand cream, cookie, hand cream, it's skin, review, handcream, it's skin cookie&hand cream

NAME | It's Skin Cookie & Hand Cream [ Mint Ver. ]
DESCRIPTIONS | Hand Cream with a refreshing finish, with cookie chips melted in the moisturizing cream.
DIRECTIONS | Apply a moderate amount gently to hands.
NET. WT | 80ml.
PRICE | $4.79 (on Koreadepart here.)


.......

PACKAGING


it's skin cookie and hand cream, cookie, hand cream, it's skin, review, handcream, it's skin cookie&hand cream

As expected from awards winning packaging! The box itself actually very prepossessing! I like the drawings of the cupcake and cookie on top of the lid! The mint cream and cookie on top of the box is just too cute ;-; I like the hues they're using too. Mint is actually one of my favorite colors however I was torn between the Mint and Strawberry version tbh because both are my favorite colors so it was rather a hard decision to make. haha. 
Back of the tub and box.
No any English descriptions sadly and only Korean descriptions available on both of the tub and the box.

Manufacturing date on bottom of the tub.

The packaging is overall cute and nice but sadly it isn't that hygienic (unless you scoop the cream out but ain't nobody got time fo dat, loljk) and travel-friendly :( Isn't it too big to fit your pouch? It's meant more for sitting on top of your vanity. 



.......

SCENT



It has a minty scent indeed! All of us (me, my mom and brother) agree that the scent has a hint of coconut. It actually smells nice and isn't too strong. It doesn't smell artificial either. My bro said it reminds him of a chocolate mint ice cream somehow, haha. The scent is slightly sweet.

Gloria : The Strawberry version smells absolutely amazing, almost good enough to eat haha. Rather than actual strawberries it smells more like a milky strawberry candy?

.......

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY.FORMULA



It's a light baby blue tinted cream with cookie chip-like grains in it. It's very creamy and you can feel the smoothness from the shea butter. Contrasting to its name which is mint, I thought it would offer a cooling effect but nope, I couldn't really feel any cooling effect from using it. 

it's skin cookie and hand cream, cookie, hand cream, it's skin, review, handcream, it's skin cookie&hand cream
closer look to the hand cream. 
When you first applies it, it felt very slightly thick and uncomfortable however it took less than one minute for the thickness and uncomfortable feel to dissipates. It felt like your hands but softer and moisturized afterwards. 

Gloria :  I like how it's not heavy but still moisturizing without having a sticky finish. The little black flecks of "cookies" are also fun to rub in. I wonder what they're made of, hm. I should go look at the ingredients list.

WHAT DO I THINK?

Love how the name is Cookie&Hand Cream, if you remove the hand, it's actually cookie&cream! This actually is a very nice hand cream! My hands were really dry and this hand cream instantly helped moisturizing my hands without being uncomfortable and feel thick throughout the day. The price is very affordable too. I'm not really a hand cream person (as I'm lazy fyi, lol. I like buying them tho) but I almost finish the whole tub. I couldn't finish it at the end because I actually lost it before I could finish it and I just found it just now after searching my whole room, hahaha. 

What do Gloria think? Because there's so much product I use it as a body moisturizer as well! That way my whole body smells sweet and delicious too, haha. Anyways my only complaint is that it's in tub packaging, which isn't exactly travel friendly because it's bulky compared to a tube. If they made this in a tube then I'd totally repurchase it. In that case I would actually remember to use it more often since I would bring it everywhere with me.

PROS.

1. Adorable awards winning packaging!
2. Nice scent! 
3. Moisturizing! 
4. Affordable. 
5. If you're a mint lover, this is for you!
6. Comfortable on hands!
7. Instantly soft hands after using!
8. Not sticky.

CONS.

1. It felt very slightly thick and uncomfortable at first but eventually dissipates soon enough.
2. Not travel-friendly.
3. Not hygienic.



✧✧ Thank you to Gloria from Gloriausdays for sharing her opinions with me! Are you a hand cream person? Do you have any favorite hand creams at the moment? Leave me a comment below and thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 






No comments:

Post a Comment