{ REVIEW } Arno Sorel Solinotes Vanille Eau De Toilette



Looking for something affordable yet cute and smells nice? you're in the right place! No, I'm not selling, I'm just reviewing lol. I rarely write a review for perfumes because I feel like I'm usually not good at reviewing them plus I feel like reviews for perfume are always short and I just feel incomplete with short reviews somehow, lol. Anyway, I'll try to review everything I buy if I can from now on, hahaha. 


Do you know you can wear Solinotes as Solo or Duo-Mix (by layering)? With Solo or Duo-Mix blending Solinotes offers, there are 36 different ways to wear them! There are total of 12 key notes (Fleur De Jasmin, Fleur De Frangipanier, Fleur De Oranger, Fleur De Cerisier, Ambre, Mure, Musc, Patchouli, Tiare, Vanille, Fleur De Figuier, Fleur D'Iris) that you're able to pick and mix from too. 

PRODUCT INFO



  •   { Name } Arno Sorel Solinotes Vanille Eau De Toilette
  •   { Descriptions } Dive into the centre of a freshly split vanilla pod. Its smooth, sweet aromas will transport you to the magic island of Madagascar.
  •   { Price } RM60 (around $15)

.......

PACKAGING


There are total of 12 different scents available now for you to choose (but honestly not all Sephora have all scents) and each scent has different color for both the box and the bottle.The colors are harmonized with the notes of which they were made. Vanille comes in yellow as the main hue for the packaging. The design for both box and the bottle is very simple but still very cute!


Ingredients list with expiry date on side of the box. 


The bottle is actually made up from a glass so you've to be careful when handling it. The glass however feels thick so it feels very sturdy. The cap however is made up from a plastic. 


 Tbh, I'm a sucker for simple yet cute packaging so I just couldn't resist this baby. Look at how simple the design is (this is the second time I'm saying this I know) but it's still very cute and doesn't come off as something cheap-looking! (well at least to me? haha). 



On the back of the bottle you can see that this baby good for up to 36months after opening. So what do you say for the packaging? Yay or Nay? :D

.......

SCENTS

Do you know that Solinotes can be used worn as Solo or even as a Duo-Mix (mix it with other Solinotes!). Vanille caught me off guard. It's affordable, yet it is a rich-smelling vanilla. Imagine walking through a kitchen with vanilla cupcakes or cookies still baking in the oven and the sweet delectable dessert scents welcome you. The scent totally reminisces of those smells that fill the kitchen while you're baking. It probably reminds me of a vanilla extract the most but it's sweeter so some people might not like it. More than 2 sprays, it can be heavy and too strong for some people too. My brother who adores sweet scents told me it smelled artificial for him at first when he sprayed it a little on his hand but then on the next day I wore Vanille, he was like "what is this sweet scent?" then I told him it's my fragrance and he told me it smelled nice. The other time I was wearing it, my mom was like "who's baking?" lol and I was like "nobody's baking, it's delicious me", hahaha. For me, I totally don't mind smells like a walking dessert! haha. Anyway according to the official website here, you can mix Vanille with Patchouli (Independent), Mûre (Gourmand), Ambre (Active), Musc (Adventurous/natural) and Coco (Zen) but I really want to try to layer it with Fluer de Cerisier! The pink packaging is just too cute ugh but I haven't smelled it yet because it's not there when I went to two different Sephoras. I would love to try layer it with Musc too. Vanille+Musc is one of the famous Duo-Mix. 



WHAT'S MY OPINION?

 The affordable price Solinotes offers definitely another reason to try this! I would love to try out other scents such as Fluer de Cerisier, Tiare, Fleur D'Iris (three of these because of the packaging colors tbh lol I haven't tested them out yet) and lastly Musc! The idea of you can use it either solo or layering (Duo-Mix) it with another note is just applaudable! With the affordable price, the simple yet prepossessing packaging and lastly the sweet vanilla scents it offers, I'm totally in love with Vanille! For a RM60, I thought the packaging would be made up from thick plastic or something but I'm surprised how it's actually made up from a thick sturdy glass. I usually low key /judge/ perfumes by their appearances (lol) and if they smell nice on top of their gorgeous packagings, I totally would buy them! lol. Vanille has that three aspects of what I'm looking for in a fragrance.

P/S : Vanille reminds me of someone! Do you know who? She always leave me a comment! haha.

PROS

1. Simple yet prepossessing packaging! 
2. Affordable price!
3. Wear it Solo or Duo-Mix!
4. 12 scents for you to choose!
5. Sweet delectable Vanilla scent!


CONS

1. Some might not like the sweet scent it has.
2. It might be overpowering for some people (albeit not me, haha.)


What do you think of this Eau De Toilette? Do you find the packaging adorable like I do? Leave a comment below and thank you for reading! :> 





 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment