My everyday routine


In this post you'll find my current complete everyday routine and I'll try my best to keep this post updated every time I change my routine. This routine post is actually for myself too because I tend to forget to stick to my routine (or tbh lazy HAHA) so I hope this routine post will help me to stick to it well somehow.


HAIR ROUTINE 


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Rahua Shampoo 275ml | $32 / RM168@Sephora MY
I just recently change most products for my hair routine and Rahua Shampoo is one of them. I am now in love with Rahua! (although the price made me cry). Been hearing all the raves and thought I should give it a try and I am glad that I do. Managed to grab 3 bottles when I still had some extra cash. My hair becomes softer and shinier after just one use! Not that much of drastic changes like magic but the effects can be seen are quite obvious. My mom is liking it too. 

2. Percy & Reed Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner 200ml | £20.00 / $29 / RM 115.00@Sephora MY
I am new to Percy & Reed too, just recently bought some products from them to try out. I've ran out of my conditioner so I decided to switch to this Super Soft Conditioner however my hair didn't end up Super Soft as its name. Haha. 

3. Beyond Professional Defense Scalp Tonic 150ml | $22.38 (on Koreadepart) 
Because scalp needs a treatment too! haha. I love how this have a refreshing cooling sensation that lasted for mins before dissipating. It helps whenever I feel sleepy too!  

4. Percy & Reed Smooth Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil For Fine Hair 60ml | £14.00 / $20 / RM78@Sephora MY
Before this I used the Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Serum. I liked the scent and it did a great job for its price however I didn't repurchase yet, lol. I decided to get this No Oil Oil to replace my serum. It's lightweight and one to two drops are already sufficient for my mid back length hair. It makes my hair silky smooth and shiny without weighing down my hair. I would love to write more about it now but I think I'll just keep that for my future review. Primera has a new hair serum which contains Marula Oil as one of the main ingredients and it's seducing me now, help. 

5. Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Sleeping Cream 100ml | $10.58 (on Koreadepart)
For its price, it's honestly not bad of a sleeping cream for hair. I adore the scent and I like how my hair becomes smoother. I don't have the full ingredients list but I'm glad to know that the main ingredients are well-known for their benefits for hair ( Argan, Camellia, Marula, Olive, Jojoba and Apricot Oil )

6. Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask 175ml | £20.00 / $29 / RM110@Sephora MY 
This is a nice additional treatment once a week! 

CLEANSERS




PRODUCTS LIST

1. Foreo Luna for Sensitive/Normal Skin | $169 / RM720@Sephora MY 
Not a cleanser but a cleansing device. I was eyeing Clarisonic but Gloria from Gloriausdays suggested me Luna instead and I'm glad that she suggested me! I was lucky Sephora was having this cheap for a set with the cleansers only for RM546 ($132) instead of RM810 ($196)! 

2. Foreo Day Cleanser | $29.95
I agree how Foreo's cleansers perfectly complement the device. I use this day cleanser whenever I need a gentler cleanser on the day I feel my skin is drier than usual. I really like this day cleanser and I might repurchase!

3. Foreo Night Cleanser | $35.95
I really like this night cleanser. I like how both of the cleansers don't strip my skin and very gentle. 

4. Skinfood Let's Mousse Cheese Cleansing Foam 130ml - ₩7,000 / 250ml - ₩10,000
I just finished using the Yogurt version so now here I'm using the Cheese version. I like the Yogurt version better however being a person who gets bored of the same thing easily unless it's really good, I won't repurchase any cleansers from Skinfood Let's cleansing line. Reviewed here

5. Skinfood Let's Milky Milk Facial Bubble Cleanser ₩13,000 
I'm using this to clean my face first before using skincare then I went to sleep. It's great when I just want to clean my face without stripping too much moisture out of my skin.

6. Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 
Got this in Sephora and I can't remember for how much.  

7. Chosungah22 Pow Pow Cleanser | $25 
Another sold out product and I don't think they'll restock on the meantime. You can see how I still have half of the product left on the picture above because I don't use it much. This cleanser is placed in my bro's bathroom because we actually share our bathroom (his bathroom is connected to my room too so basically we share the bathroom albeit I don't use that bathroom much). I don't like it much because it leaves me that tight squeaky clean feels after wash so I just put it in my bro's bathroom to let him use and for me to use if I happen to use that bathroom, lol.

8. Chosungah22 Fresh Ade Cleanser Apple 320 
I don't think Chosungah22 is still selling this because it's sold out on their website and I've purchased this quite a long time ago. I'm almost finish the cleansing water and honestly I don't like it. Mine is Apple but weird how it smells like Rose... lol. I even wondered if I received a wrong product. Not only that, the poor cleansing job doesn't live up to its price. 

9. Skinfood Rice Brightening Facial Cleansing Tissue ₩9,000
I really like to remove my makeups using cleansing tissue the most because I'm such a lazy person, lol. It's really easy to wipe-off my makeups using a cleansing tissue. I'm glad this one has 80sheets so it could last me for awhile.


DAY SKINCARE


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Primera Wild Peach Pore Water
Nothing special about this toner, tbh. Just using it to finish it now. 

2. Primera Wild Peach Pore Emulsion
Honestly I discontinued using this Emulsion for awhile because it broke me out. I was using the Pore Water and this emulsion only during that time to test for my review and I don't think I was stressing that time because I very rarely stress myself out (lol) so I feel like the culprit is this emulsion because it's quite heavy for my skin. However, I'm now trying to give it a try again and if it breaks me out again, I'll stop using it. 

3. Primera Miracle Seed Essence
I've bought it for awhile and finally decided to start using it. It's been a week or so I've been using it so I definitely need more time to judge it. So far it doesn't break me out so it's all good. 

4. PureHeal's Propolis 90 Ampoule
If you know Gloria from Gloriausdays personally, you probably know just how much she raved about this product, lol. I actually received this from her too. She just knows how to spread a great product! haha. I started to use this ampoule first before my Skinfood's Propolis and because I ended up liking it, I decided to try another propolis ampoule which led me to purchasing the one from Skinfood.  

5. Primera Watery Oil-Free Gel Cream
Something that I repurchased. Oil-free formula cream is just something I prefer for my combination skin. My skin usually doesn't like using creams as they tend to be too moisturizing for my skin but this one is just lovely for my skin. 

6. Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Serum
Received this from Michelle (Jsthero) and I'm using either this serum or my Skin&Lab Red Serum depending on my skin conditions.  

7. Skin&Lab Dr. Color Effect Red Serum
This is one of the best serums I've tried! I might repurchase in the future because it's really one of the best *O*

NIGHT SKINCARE


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin $21
I just started using the Jeju Sparkling Mineral line recently but now that I want to try use Primera Wild Peach line again for review, I might switch my night routine same as my day routine. I'll stop using Jeju Sparkling line for awhile.

2. Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Lotion $21
The lotion is a little bit heavy for me but it doesn't break me out and it moisturizes my skin well. I like the Jeju Sparkling Line so far and have recently purchased the Essence too.

3. Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Ampoule ₩29,000
This ampoule doesn't have much different effects from the PureHeal's ampoule to my skin. This one has a very slightly thinner viscosity than the PureHeal's. I like them both so far, haha.

4. Primera Watery Oil-Free Gel Cream 
I'm either using this or the Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream but now that I want to test Primera Wild Peach line, I'll be stopping using the Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream for awhile.

5. Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Cream $29
I got the cream in sample size for toner and lotion set and I'm so far liking the cream too! might thinking to purchase one.

6. Skinfood Miracle Food 10 Solution Dual Eye Cream (Upper & Under) ₩35,000
I only use this eye cream on the night time because I find it's quite thick, slightly too moisturizing for me and takes quite a time before it actually absorbs into my skin. I'll review it in the future so stay tuned!


SPECIAL CARE


I only use these products once/twice a week or only when I need them. I actually forgot about the Primera Peeling Gel so I paste the Primera's pic on this pic and it ended up looking weird, lol. OTL

PRODUCTS LIST

1. Skinfood Egg White Pore Cooling Toner & Skinfood Egg White Pore Peel Off Mask ₩9,000
I only use this once a week or when I feel like I could see those sebaceous filaments sticking out lol. 

2. Hanajirushi Pure & Clear Acne Gel
I don't always get a new acne but I really like this gel because it's really lightweight and comfortable on skin! Gloria (Gloriausdays) sent me this and I'm really thankful. 

3. Belif Anti-Mark Correction Serum
My favorite spot serum is from Skinfood and I still have one in stock. I purchased this one just to try it out and I feel like my Skinfood's spot serum is working better and even cheaper than this one. lol. 

4. Belif The True Tincture Mask - Chamomile
The first time I'm using this I ended up with oilier skin but that could be because of my skin wasn't really in a great condition. I've been using it once a week and I like how my skin feels moisturized. My mom is liking this too. The scent however put me off, lol. 

5. Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay Pack $10.08
A clay mask is one of my essentials. This mask was out of stock but then luckily I managed to get one. I can't really remember where I purchased mine but it seems this is still out of stock on Etude's website.

6. Skinfood Herb Anti-Dust Coating Mist ₩9,000
Got this when the haze was really bad here and thought I need extra protection for my skin although tbh I'm unsure whether it does help on protecting my skin because I can't really see any effects, lol. 

7. Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-Off Mask ₩8,800
My all time favorite exfoliating mask! No more words needed, haha. I always find myself coming back to this mask whenever I tried to try another masks.

8. Primera Facial Mild Peeling Gel
This is my favorite mild exfoliator! 

LIP & BODY CARE


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Fresh Dare To Bare Sugar Lip Ritual
I got this set from Gloria too (why I feel like I mentioned Gloria a lot in this post, lol she just got me too much products..) and I'm really thankful for this set because my lips is really dry lately ; A ; I've been using the Lip Polish and tried the other products but thanks to my lazy self, I rarely use other than the Lip Polish. lol. I'll use them all regularly after this! haha. 

2. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 20g ₩12,600
I told you my lips are really dry lately ever since last year so I thought that I might need this. This is a nice treatment for my lips when I'm sleeping indeed! Better than some lip balms. (I actually forgot to take pic of this at first too so I just paste it after, hope some of you didn't realize, HAHA)

3. Soap&Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff
I actually bought the small size for this one and I regret for not grabbing the 300ml one because I still have my The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia Salt Scrub left (forgot to take picture of this ^^;;). The scent is quite strong for me but I like how I can still smells it even after I washed it *o* 

4. Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter
This is also the smaller size of the 300ml version and I'm also regretting for not getting the full size. lol. I like how the scent actually sticks on my body plus this one isn't too moisturizing for my skin and it absorbs better. 

5. Beyond Deep Moisture Body Lotion
Tbh I don't really like this one so I'm sharing it with my mom now. It's too moisturizing for me and just takes such a long time to absorb. 

HAND CARE


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Philosophy Hands of Hope
Gloria (Gloriausdays) again, haha. She sent me this!

2. The Face Shop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Tiare
Another product received from Michelle (Jsthero)! 

3. Too Cool For School Cat Streets Hand Cream Lily&Jack
Got this for myself, Michelle, Gloria and Marxie too! 

4. Etude House My Castle Hand Cream Ice Frozen
Just couldn't resist the packaging..

5. eSpoir Intensive Nail Hydro Conditioner
Extra treatment for nails! It has a nice refreshing cold feels on nails and has a nice scent too.

6. eSpoir Intensive Nail Cuticle Oil
For cuticle and dry nails!

EXTRAs


PRODUCTS LIST

1. Skinfood Egg White Perfect Nose Kit ₩2,500
I don't use this often and only when I feel like it but this is definitely something that I need, haha.

2. Skinfood Pine Nut & Shea Butter Nail Mask
Just extra treatment for my fingers, haha.

3. Innisfree Eco Finger Mask Rose & Rosehip
Another extra treatment to pamper my fingers lol. 

I do use different face sheet masks from time to time too.



COMPLETE ROUTINE

Day Cleanser = Skinfood Rice Brightening Facial Cleansing Tissue (if use make-ups), Foreo Awakening Radiance Yogurt Day Cleanser & Foreo Luna / Skinfood Let's Mousse Cheese Cleansing Foam / Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash / Chosungah22 Pow Pow Cleanser (this one very rarely)
Day =  Primera Wild Peach Pore Water, Primera Miracle Seed Essence, PureHeal's Propolis 90 Ampoule, Skin&Lab Dr. Color Effect Red Serum/Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Serum, Primera Wild Peach Pore Emulsion.
Night Cleanser =  Chosungah22 Fresh Ade Cleanser Apple 320 (if I use make-up), Foreo Night Cleanser / Skinfood Let's Milky Milk Facial Bubble Cleanser / Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash / Chosungah22 Pow Pow Cleanser (this one very rarely)
Night = Primera Wild Peach Pore Water, Primera Miracle Seed Essence, Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Ampoule, Primera Wild Peach Pore Emulsion, Skinfood Miracle Food 10 Solution Dual Eye Cream (Upper & Under)
Twice a week =  Etude House Wonder Pore Ultra Clay Pack (wash-off mask), Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask (exfoliating), Belif The True Tincture Mask - Chamomile (wash-off mask), Primera Facial Mild Peeling Gel (mild exfoliating)
Others = Belif Anti-Mark Correction Serum (if I have any acne scars), Hanajirushi Pure & Clear Acne Gel (if I have any acnes), Skinfood Egg White Pore Cooling Toner & Skinfood Egg White Pore Peel Off Mask / Skinfood Egg White Perfect Nose Kit (when I can see my sebaceous filaments or blackheads sticking out too much, haha), Skinfood Herb Anti-Dust Coating Mist (whenever I'm going out).
Hair Rahua Shampoo (3 times a week or more), Percy & Reed Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner (Everyday), Beyond Professional Defense Scalp Tonic (when I need something to refresh me), Percy & Reed Smooth Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil For Fine Hair (3 times a week), Mise En Scene Perfect Repair Sleeping Cream (3 times a week), Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask (once a week)
Lips Fresh Sugar Lip Polish (twice a week), Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy, Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment, Fresh Sugar Rosé Shine Lip Treatment/Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment & Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Body =Soap&Glory Scrub 'Em And Leave 'Em Body Buff (I prefer twice a week), Soap&Glory The Righteous Butter (daily) / Beyond Deep Moisture Body Lotion
Nails = eSpoir Intensive Nail Hydro Conditioner, eSpoir Intensive Nail Cuticle Oil, Skinfood Pine Nut & Shea Butter Nail Mask / Innisfree Eco Finger Mask Rose & Rosehip (once a week), Philosophy Hands of Hope / The Face Shop Daily Perfumed Hand Cream Tiare / Too Cool For School Cat Streets Hand Cream Lily&Jack / Etude House My Castle Hand Cream Ice Frozen (depending on what kind of scent I want that day)

last updated by - 12th February 2016

UPDATE - 16th February 2016
I've stopped using Primera's Wild Peach Pore Emulsion during daytime because it still breaking me out and makes my skin oilier. Not using any emulsion currently and will start using Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral line soon.

P/S : I actually forgot to picture some of the products so I just paste on the pics afterwards, can you tell which products I actually paste on later? lol.



 BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK GOOGLE+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment