{Review} eSpoir Couture Touch Lip Fluid




I’m really sorry for leaving my blog! Is it too late now to say sorry? //sings to Justin Bieber - Sorry lol. Anyway hey guys! It’s not only me who’s coming back to blogging today! Please check out Marxie’s blog (aegyoprincess) too! She’s coming back with something strong (do check her post out!) unlike me though. Marxie last post was on April 1st and my last review was on June 24th. I guess she left her blog longer than me, haha. Today I’m reviewing eSpoir Couture Touch Lip Fluid which I bought months ago. This lip fluid is also featured in Allure Editor's Pick and is loved by many Koreans! And- this is another lip product which is inspired by Dior Addict Fluid Stick! I guess I’m really late on the review bandwagon for this product. I’m really late that they already released two new versions of this lip fluid which are ;-




Extremely Hot and..  

CHESS x Peace! omg the packagings are too dying for *O* I hope there are still people out there willing to read my review even mine is the old version? lol..



PRODUCT INFO


 { Name } eSpoir Couture Touch Lip Fluid
 {Descriptions } The lip fluid expressing hydro-radiance and vivid color with couture texture and surprisingly light fit upon touching the lip.
 { Net Wt. } 12m
 { Price } ₩ 19,000

.......


PACKAGING

Guys I’m so so sorry that I already threw away the boxes ;-; OTL.. I took these pictures before I decided to stop blogging.. but now that I already threw away the boxes, I can’t show you much for the boxes but anyway as usual the box has descriptions, warning on the side and your shade on top which is written in both English and Korean!







This is my number one favorite packaging for a lip product! I love how I can tell my shade easily just by looking at the discerning bottom design it has. I especially love the bottom part, lol. Anyway, it feels very sturdy and the dark matte color of the packaging gives a high-class feels to it. 
It has a screw cap which require you to twist to open. 

This is how the applicator looks like, the same usual applicator ;- which is a curved applicator. To me it still picks a lot of product (it might be a different case if you want to apply it boldly, I prefer natural looks so it picks a lot of product for me) however the applicator is a great applicator for a precise application. It is easy to maneuver around especially around the lip corners.




Haha. This is what happens when the applicator just love to pick a lot of the product. Overall, I’ve no complain for the packaging except the applicator picks a lil bit too much for me but that’s all! I love the packaging! I might grab their new versions just for their packagings too! 

SCENT

It almost has no scent, I can’t really tell what scent it is as it’s very very subtle. 

TEXTURE.CONSISTENCY.FORMULA.

At first when I apply it on my lips it feels a lil bit thick but as I glides the applicator over my lips it actually has a lightweight texture. It’s not sticky at all and it feels buttery over my lips. It’s also moderately hydrating. It spreads evenly too. The only problem is it slightly accentuates on dry spots. 

COLOR.SHADE

For this version they originally offers 10 shades but recently they added another 3 shades and these are the shades ;-


All of the shades are gorgeous! It was hard to pick which shades to get!  I wanted to get all of it if I could, haha.
Finally I got myself No.2 Lady At The Bar and No.7 So Pleased after thinking so long which shades to get!



The color intensity is build-able but honestly even 1 layer is already sufficient to achieve bold looking lips! However depending on the shades, the pigmentation can be vary.
If you want to see the swatches of other colors, this picture above might help ^



WEAR TIME.TESTS

The wear time without eating or drinking alone is around 4-5 hours for me.
With drinking/eating however it will leave a stain behind because the lipstick tend to transfer easily.


This is when half of the product is wiped by a wet tissue as you can see So Pleased barely leave any stain behind while Lady at the Bar leaves a slightly more visible stain behind.






FINISHING LOOKS.

It gives off a semi-glossy finish!

NO.2 Lady at the Bar
Up: −Gradient|Bottom:−Full
Lady at the bar is dark fuchsia pink with cool undertones. It’s a very rich, noticeable color when worn. It doesn’t seem to pull very blue, as many fuchsias do too. It’s really vivid but if you want it to look more natural just apply a small dot at the center and go for gradient lips. 



NO.7 So Pleased
Up: −Gradient|Bottom:−Full
This shade is more for everyday subtle natural look where you can wear it boldly with no worries. It’s a pink with warm undertones and has a subtle hint of rosy brown in it.








WHAT'S MY OPINION?

Comparing to other lip fluid products that I bought (Etude House and Innisfree) I actually like this one the best among all. The packaging definitely something that makes me like this product a lot. The shades are gorgeous and the pigmentation is very satisfying! This is something definitely worth purchasing for me. 



PROS.. 

1. Moisturizing enough to keep your lips away from drying. 
2. Great wear time w/o drinking and eating. 
3. High-class packaging!
4. Light weight texture that feels comfortable on lips. 
5. The texture is not sticky. 
6. True to its color. 
8. Ease of application. 
9. Has an array of sophisticated colors. 
10. Great pigmentation.
11. Semi-gloss finishing. 

CONS..

1. Slightly accentuates dry spot. 
2. Transfer very easily. 
3. Doesn’t last long like a lip tint. 

RATINGS : ✧✧✧✧

I’ll give 4 out of 5 for this lip fluid!


I'm still new with blogger so I'm sorry for this messy post @-@ I still not used to it.. Thank you for reading!